Dandelions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the wanderers may leave their mark

RWBY: Guardian's Saviors [Intro, Rules, & Character Sheets]

LadyAzura
    LadyAzura

RWBY: Guardian's Saviors [Intro, Rules, & Character Sheets] Empty RWBY: Guardian's Saviors [Intro, Rules, & Character Sheets]

Post by LadyAzura Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:41 pm

RWBY: Guardian's Saviors [Intro, Rules, & Character Sheets] .eJwdyMsNwyAMANBdGAAHU36ZowsggggSiRF2T1F3r9R3fI_6rKF2dYpM3gGOzoXWoVlo5VZ1I2qj5tlZF7ogi-RyXvUWBruZLTjvIhq0wbsQ_5VeBkN0CX3yFuHdZVQ976a-P748Ic8

Story:
    Long ago, Remnant had been in disorder and chaos. The elements: Water, Earth, Fire, and Air had kept Remnant in check were starting to shut down and begun its path of destruction, leaving only chaos and disarray in its wake. Four individuals had stepped up and decided to become the holders of the element, thus becoming guardians. Centuries had passed by since then, peace and balance were restored to Remnant however the Grimm still remained. One day, a strange being had taken control of the guardians. One by one they fell under the stranger’s control and begun rampaging throughout Remnant under the stranger’s orders. Chaos and disarray had risen once again. Little did the strange being know was that the Guardians had created a plan should happen to the four. In the region of Vale, Beacon Academy had begun the plan to restore order to Remnant. The shrines that had kept the power of the elements in check were a crucial part in taking down the guardians. Professor Ozpin now begins looking for students who will be up to the task.

Rules:
    ·  I know everyone is busy with their outside lives so I don’t want to pester people to post! So please post at least once a week!
    ·  If there is something that will be keeping you away from posting for a bit, please come talk to me!
    ·  Please do not excessively swear and no gore please!!
    ·No god-modding please!!!
    ·  If possible, avoid writing one-liners! I’m not going to invoke a minimum amount or words or paragraphs or invoke a limit to it. It is entirely up to you how long you would like to make your post but try to avoid one-liners if possible!
    ·  I will be giving you guys your semblance based on your character sheet!
    ·  If there is anything you need to ask me, please do not hesitate to ask! I’m more than glad to help! I will try to help as much as I can!!!
    ·  Rules will be added or removed if need be!

Character Sheet:
    Character Name:
    Nickname: (Optional)
    Age: (No younger than 15 years old and no older than 20 years old)
    Personality:
    Appearance: (Picture or description is fine!)
    Bio: (Optional)
    Weapon:
    Other:

A Small Note...:

This is my second RP (first one being a Persona RP which died rapidly) I have ever made so please bear with me! I may make some mistakes here and there but I will learn from them and I’m willing to work with you guys if you have some ideas for the RP. I’m open to any suggestions you may have. I may also need some help every now and then so again please bear with me >o<!! Otherwise, thank you very much! Even if you just clicked on this thread to read it or even if you came here to sign up, thank you so so much!! I’m looking forward to working with everyone and writing posts for this RP!!

Sincerely,
    LadyAzura

LadyAzura
    LadyAzura

RWBY: Guardian's Saviors [Intro, Rules, & Character Sheets] Empty Re: RWBY: Guardian's Saviors [Intro, Rules, & Character Sheets]

Post by LadyAzura Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:46 pm

Accepted Characters:
    Arian Rasasa
    Lazuli Canis
    Viola Girgio
    Blaine Carmine
    Aalis Bleu
    Lloyd Ashen
    Auburn Miyashiro
    Uva Moore
    Vice
    Braden Cadell